How to sell?
If you want to sell any products on Maxib2b.com, you are required to have an account. It is totally free to free to join in Maxib2b.com.
Suppliers who don’t have an account can follow this link to see register instruction and sign up. (Choose Supplier in Business information part )
1. The best way to promote your products online is to display your products or selling leads free on Maxib2b.com. You can add up to 50 products.
Step 1: on your account, click to “Post products”
Step 2: Fill out all information about your products.
- It is highly suggested that suppliers add detailed product specifications to attract buyers. The more information you supply, the more trustful your products gain from customers.
- Some information about products’ features include: Material, Usage, Shelf life, Admixture, Moisture, Broken rate… For example, with agriculture products, you can supply information in moisture, broken rate, and admixture. Outstanding features such as varieties of designs, high quality, reasonable price or easy- operating should be mentioned.
- In product descriptions box, you can write about Dimension, Weight, Color, Price, Price Terms, Place of Origin, Brand Name, Certification, Port, Payment Term, Packing Info, Delivery Time, Minimum Order, Supply Ability etc. You can also write brief profile of your company in this part.
2. You can also search Buying Leads to find out potential buyers on Maxib2b.com by Fast & Easy Search on the top of the screen.
- In the first box: enter the name or the type of the product you want to sell
- In the second box: choose “Buying leads”
- In the third box: choose the country (this box is not compulsory)
- Click “Search” to start searching.
Then, when you have found potential buyers, you can send them enquiries by clicking Send Enquiry Now (the blue symbol on the screen)
Then fill out all information in this table.
Click “Submit” to finish sending enquiry. We will help you send an email to the buyer and contact you as soon as possible to inform the result.