1. Combining the coagulatory advanges of Aluminium salt and Iron salt, and being able to form flocculation rapidly with more imporosity and rapid sedimentation.
2. Suited to raw water at various temperatures and having superious solubility.
3. Less dosage than other Aluminium salt water treatment chemicals and having lower cost.
AL2O3 (%) ≥
Water insoluble substance, %, ≤
PH Value(1% aqueous solution)
Ammoniacal nitrogen, %, ≤
Cr6+, %, ≤
Mainly used for purifying drinking water, domestic water, and industrial wastewater, especially for low temperature and low turbidity water.
1. It should be added after dissoved in water, and the dilution ratio is generally 2-20% (weight percent).
2. The dosage is generally 1-15 g solid PAFC per MT raw water, and can be decided according to actual experiment according to different water quality and turbidness.
1. This product mustn't be stored with other chemical reagents.
2. Solid product should be stored in a ventilated and dry place with the storage period of two years, and the availability won't be changed after the product is affected by damp.